Sunday, April 21, 2013

A simple thank you...

What happens when you give to someone and you don't expect anything in return. Something magical!! I received a text message that said "Thank YOU" for the gift and I had totally forgotten about the gesture it happened months ago. The text made me feel so good, it reiterated my thought about giving on purpose so much so that I decided to start a journey to do good 365 times in a row (Yes, one year of good deeds). I don't anticipate this being easy but I do expect HUGE rewards. I want to see if people will join me. So today since Alyson was kind enough to thank me, it made me look around to see what I could do for her, JUST FOR HER THANK YOU TEXT. I found another gift and chose her to be the recipient. I just thought why not do it again. When I told her I wanted to give her a gift, I heard the genuine gratitude in her voice. I didn't give her much but she made me want to give her even more. What do you have that you can give to someone else and it wouldn't hurt you to do it? Thank you Alyson for making me smile and making me realize that I have done something good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

APRIL Giving Back