Wednesday, April 24, 2013

To the 5 people who chose to Join me today.

Today is a special day for you. First because you trusted me, so I wanted to do something special, I have started 365 days of intentional giving, so each of you will receive $25.00 if you have paypal, please inbox me your email address on facebook and I will send you the money. If you don't then inbox me your address and I will mail you a gift card. Now you have two choices, you can keep the money for yourself if you need it and I am thankful to help you or you can use the money/card to give to someone else. The only thing I ask is that you post on this blog post what you did or if you kept the money just say thank you. I am looking forward to reading your post and sharing it with others. Thank you again for responding. Let's start a giving movement in our community. I pledge to give and read my other post here what has happened since I began my journey. I love you and may God's peace be with with you today. God's Girl Cheryl Action Jackson

1 comment:

APRIL Giving Back